Here is a short list as a sample of our services available to you and your church:
- A training session for staff and volunteers on how to be more inclusive and welcoming to people with disabilities
- Consultations with Children and Youth ministries to create “buddy programs”
- Consultation and evaluation of property, worship services and church events to highlight concerns and navigate solutions
- Consultation with church leadership to evaluate systems and policies in regards to accessibility and inclusion
- Speaking engagement/preaching focusing on theology through the lens of disability
- An awareness event expressing the needs of people with disabilities in the local community not limited to but including employment, education, housing, relationships and media representation.
- Speaking Engagement for congregation or Youth sharing my personal testimony and reflecting on God’s remarkable healing and inclusion for all. Using my story to help audiences find their own voice and God-given potential to change the world around them.